8 Things To Do Right Now
- Praise yourself for a small victory or a big achievement. Right now. Go ahead, do it! You know you were awesome at some point today, so recognize.
- Arrive 15 minutes early. Mama always said, “If you’re not 15 minutes early, you’re late.”
- Check in with someone just because. Anyone. Just check in.
- Take something apart and put it back together.
- Sit up straight. According to the American Chiropractic Association, 31 million Americans suffer from lower back pain. So suck in your stomach, pick up your chin and strengthen those back muscles.
- Offer your assistance to a colleague.
- Clear your desk and remove all clutter.
- Indulge in something that’s so bad it’s so good.